Rawr!

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
Kamu

Rawr!

Post by Kamu » Fri May 29, 2009 5:58 pm

"You should chew and taste your words before you spit them out so quickly."

Haha, this a quote I'm trying to live by. My quick temper and bluntness have often gotten me in trouble, so I'm trying to be a little less brutally honest. (It's not working out that well...) But I'm really a nice person, promise >3 The plus side is that it means I already have the attitude needed to cosplay some of my favorite characters ^^; *rubs head sheepishly*

I'm new to American Cosplay Experience and pretty new to cosplay, in general. I've done one or two quick cosplays in the past, mostly at the prodding of my friends, but I really like it. I'm a huge amateur, and I don't even know how to sew that well, so I'm still trying to learn all of the basics (like how to attach sleeves right the first time around -___-'). But I hope to gain more experience, and I look forward to learning from everyone in this community. Hopefully, I'll learn enough (and have enough patience) someday to do my dream cosplay: Li Syaoran from Cardcaptor Sakura in his green ceremonial robes *__* (Shush. I can like CCS! >.<)

Haha... Thank you for reading this far. I hope I get to make some new friends here ^^ Immediate props to anyone who can name the anime that the quote came from! xD

- Kamu

Ah-chan

Re: Rawr!

Post by Ah-chan » Sun May 31, 2009 6:46 pm

Hi there :3 Im pretty new to cosplay and this site as well hehe ^^"
And i totall WISH i knew which anime that quote came from... cause its pretty awesome XD haha

Sooo good luck with your cosplays! Hope you meet some awesome people <3
Holy shitting ninjas~!?!?
*not one of the quirky signatures you will remember before you go to bed*

Ah-chan.deviantart.com
LovelessRyuLolita.deviantart.com

^Stalk me^