Newbe :3

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
Imperfect-Alphena

Newbe :3

Post by Imperfect-Alphena » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:40 pm

Hi, I'm Bambi and I'm totally new to the whole cosplay thing. One of my friends has been doing it for year so I think I've finally been bitten by the bug. xD I'm in the dabbling stages of picking out a character and looking up referance pictures. :3 But otherwise I'm going to be clinging to helpful advice, tutorials, and videos for the life of me.

Woosh epic win! ^-^
I'm the new cancer, never looked better, you can't stand it. Because you say so under your breath. You're reading lips, "When did he get all confident?" ;3

Nuku15

Re: Newbe :3

Post by Nuku15 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:51 pm

Hey bambi welcome to acp its nice to meet u hope i enjoy your stay if u need help just ask me or anyone so see u around here :)

Imperfect-Alphena

Post by Imperfect-Alphena » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:13 am

Nuku15 wrote:Hey bambi welcome to acp its nice to meet u hope i enjoy your stay if u need help just ask me or anyone so see u around here :)
Thank you so much :D and I certainly wil :3
I'm the new cancer, never looked better, you can't stand it. Because you say so under your breath. You're reading lips, "When did he get all confident?" ;3

Nuku15

Post by Nuku15 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:06 pm

hey your welcome see u around :)