HELLO ALL!

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
jiseru

HELLO ALL!

Post by jiseru » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:59 pm

Hello there! Well, I guess this is the place where I say a bit about myself right?

Hmm~ okay then !

My name is Jiselle and Im 18 yrs old (Im not to old to cosplay am I? O///O). The only convention Ive gone to is San Diego Comic-Con (I kindda sad....hopfully Ill go to different once soon) and Ive been going there for 4 yrs straight! Ive only done one or two cosplays both were short notice so~ they weren't that good.(Dark Mokona and Bleach Shinigami. I wish to do a cosplay that actually put time and effort on this year even if it's simple, It a start right?...Well I think that's enough since I can't think of more to say ummm I mean type. ^^"

*goes off to get lost in the site*

Imperfect-Alphena

Re: HELLO ALL!

Post by Imperfect-Alphena » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:02 pm

Hiya I'm Bambi. :3 I'm really new here ahah signed up 5 minutes ago new here xD I've never cosplayed ever but I guess it's never to late to start right? :3 Perhaps we'll cross ways sometime since the Cali conventions bring a lot of people from all over, that is if I ever learn how to make a costume hehe ^-^
I'm the new cancer, never looked better, you can't stand it. Because you say so under your breath. You're reading lips, "When did he get all confident?" ;3

Nuku15

Re: HELLO ALL!

Post by Nuku15 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:49 pm

Hey there and welcome to acp its nice to meet u hope u enjoy your stay :) if u need help ask me or any one l