New to ACP

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
VelvetCrowe

New to ACP

Post by VelvetCrowe » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:26 pm

Hello! My name is Amy and I have been cosplaying since Anime Boston 2007. I've been getting better at costume construction and have been taking this hobby much for seriously in the past couple years, so I wanted to find a good site to post pictures and ended up on ACP. I mostly cosplay in Connecticut now and there's unfortunately not much of a local cosplay community around here, so I'm hoping to find that sort of community on ACP instead. :)

I mainly cosplay from video games I love, particularly in the Tales series. I am currently working on cosplays of Mayuri from Steins;Gate and Yona from Yona of the Dawn.

Jackie156

Re: New to ACP

Post by Jackie156 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:00 pm

VelvetCrowe wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:26 pm
Hello! My name is Amy and I have been cosplaying since Anime Boston 2007. I've been getting better at costume construction and have been taking this hobby much for seriously in the past couple years, so I wanted to find a good site to post pictures and ended up on ACP. I mostly cosplay in Connecticut now and there's unfortunately not much of a local cosplay community around here, so I'm hoping to find that sort of community on ACP instead. :)

I mainly cosplay from video games I love, particularly in the Tales series. I am currently working on cosplays of Mayuri from Steins; color tunnel Gate and Yona from Yona of the Dawn.
Mayuri? Are you sure about that? This character is difficult to cosplay. If you can do that, I so admire you. I'm looking forward to seeing your character.