New to ACP and New to EVA Foam

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
KhaleesiofKittens

New to ACP and New to EVA Foam

Post by KhaleesiofKittens » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:53 pm

Hello!

My name is Mandee, and I've been cosplaying for a few years. It started as just finding items around my house, to make into cosplays, and then I started buying specific pieces of clothing, and then I made my first outfit (Rey from The Force Awakens), and now I am journeying into the world of eva Foam. I know it isn't much time, but my boyfriend and I are going to NYCC together, and for one day we are going as Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor, and for the other day we will be Valerian and Laureline.

For the Steve outfit we have everything together and for Wonder Woman I found a youtube tutorial that walks me through how to make the outfit.

But for the Valerian and Laureline outfits, I will be making their space suits from eva foam, wires, reflective material, underarmor type turtle neck shirts, skinny jeans, and black shoes.

So if anyone has advice on how to work with eva foam, or has any other ideas for me, let me know! I would love to get to know some other cosplayers and learn from your experiences!!