Youtuber & Cosplayer, new to ACP! ♥

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
Sakubane

Youtuber & Cosplayer, new to ACP! ♥

Post by Sakubane » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:55 am

Hello everybody! ♥

My name is Sakubane and I'm from germany.

I happend to find this cosplayer paradise and decided to register myself in here, to share my passion and meet new cosplay friends across the world!
I love cosplaying. One of my mains is my Sakura Haruno Cosplay, though I usually tend to do a kind of alternate universe non-canon version of her, once it gets to ships above shippuden - meaning, Sakura Uzumaki in the later timelines. Besides her, I love Sarada Uchiha, so she's kind of my second main c:
PrXqSmWj.jpg
WIP of my Shippuden Sakura wig
PrXqSmWj.jpg (24.29 KiB) Viewed 3263 times
CjnxLOOWgAAo-eg.jpg
Sakura The Last Version
CjnxLOOWgAAo-eg.jpg (47.52 KiB) Viewed 3263 times
But of course this aren't the only ones I'm cosplaying! Beside many things and different versions still coming up in the future, planned ones as well as not known ones yet, as example every Sarada & Sakura version, Madoka from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Mimi Tachikawa from Digimon Adventure, etc, I also cosplayed as Maka Albarn from Soul Eater, Miku Hatsune and Mimi from Digimon 02! As said, more to come.
CjVIX3GWYAAMSm7.jpg
Maka Albarn caught while eating... X///D
CjVIX3GWYAAMSm7.jpg (69.79 KiB) Viewed 3263 times
It would make me more than happy if you like my stuff! Feedback is much appreciated, since I want to get as good as I can be with my cosplays!

As additional information about me... I like to do youtube videos beside / with cosplay too, so if you like to, It would make me happy if you would stop by and take a look on my other sides too;
I try my best to make more in a shorter period of time thought soon!

❀ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNQZMS ... IDD2dG85iQ

❀ Instagram: instagram.com/sakubane

❀ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Sakubane

I wrote so much, I hope I didn't wrote too chaotic or so... my apologizes if I did. (。>ㅅ<。)♡*。 I'm just so excited!!
I hope we'll have a lot of fun here all together and will get to know each other better!

ITS NICE TO MEET YOU! ♥
I wish you a wonderful shannarotastic day!