New Member, Simply That~

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
Chrysanthemum-P

New Member, Simply That~

Post by Chrysanthemum-P » Tue May 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Let me introduce myself, shall I?

My name is Nina, and I just stumbled onto here coming from that Cosplay website. Seems like these kinds of websites tend to die out now that the people who use it so often have the cosplay group(s) they desire and move on, huh? With the fandoms of Sengoku BASARA and Pokemon, it's hard to find the cosplay group that is active for me to join. Speaking of which, I'm on the Gulf Coast of America,it may sound like there are loads of cosplayers down here, but from personal experience, I learned that's the North more than the South of my state (MS). But no matter.

I've been cosplaying since around elementary, and have not stopped since (obviously). I grew out of Hetalia and ventured around a few fandoms. And suddenly, tadaaa! Here I am, that kid that will possibly annoy you because they love cosplaying that one character too much that they even plan to decorate their future room to replicate one room in that character's home.

That's me, Hello!
Cosplays on Hand
-Hanbei Takenaka[Sengoku BASARA]
-Gakuen!Ishida Mitsunari[Gakuen BASARA]
-Ingo [Pokemon Black and White]
-Psychic Trainer Sly [Pokmeon X and Y]

Planned Events
-Anime Getaway[Mobile,AL]
-Mechacon[New Orleans,LA]
-Kiken Sei Fest[Dolce,Panama]

waynekaa
ACP Owner