Kinda new to ACP! (>w<)

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
KnotsUser

Kinda new to ACP! (>w<)

Post by KnotsUser » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:46 am

Hi! Zhe name is Quincy! Or Knotsu! Even though over the internet im known as Lawlietuser.
I've been around the site for a while but I finally decided to make an account! Im way too bubbly for my own good! Also I've been cosplaying for about 3 or 4 years, I also love photography! I haven't had the courage to try cosplay photography, but I will soon! So yeah! Nice to meet everyone! ^3^

MugiwaraKaizoku

Re: Kinda new to ACP! (>w<)

Post by MugiwaraKaizoku » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:57 pm

KnotsUser wrote:Hi! Zhe name is Quincy! Or Knotsu! Even though over the internet im known as Lawlietuser.
I've been around the site for a while but I finally decided to make an account! Im way too bubbly for my own good! Also I've been cosplaying for about 3 or 4 years, I also love photography! I haven't had the courage to try cosplay photography, but I will soon! So yeah! Nice to meet everyone! ^3^

Nice to meet you too! I've been cosplaying for about 7 years and love every second of it. :3 I was recommended to this site by a friend, so lets see how this turns out!

KnotsUser

Re: Kinda new to ACP! (>w<)

Post by KnotsUser » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:23 pm

Sweet! Ya, cosplay is my LIFE!! XD This site seems pretty awesome, I think it will be! :D