Lord, I was born a cosplaying maaaaannnn...

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
streah

Lord, I was born a cosplaying maaaaannnn...

Post by streah » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Song aside >.>

Hi there ACP, My name is Alex, and that'll be the last time I ever post my real name because I personally prefer the screen name I've used for many years, which happens to be Streah.

I am a 5'11" white irish/scot/german/cherokee male, with one blue eye and one green eye. I have a very soft and soothing voice, according to most of my female friends *wink*. I have dark brown hair and wear rather, and I hate making this reference but its the only way to describe them, Harry Potter-esc glasses, though I have been compared to John Lennon.. which is pretty cool in my book. I currently live in a very farm based area called Clayton in a lovely state called North Carolina I have many hobbies though the one i most enjoy watching as well as doing myself is cosplaying. My current two that I do pretty well are Lelouch from Code Geass and L.. Yes.. that L.. and yes it is a cosplay if you act like him the entire time you are in the outfit.. hunched over and inquiring to say the least... I will argue with anyone over if he is a cosplay.. so.. there.. anyway.. I also have a goal in life to become a famous voice actor. I've been told I have a pretty good range and a wide variety of sounds and accents I can do, but I honestly know the entire idea is pretty Image... ^w^

Puns aside I do enjoy the art of cosplaying, costuming and occasionally dabble in scar and tattoo make-up. I am willing to learn other crafts, just haven't had the chance to. I'm pretty good at being a psychologist type, seeing as I am a psyche major, which usually makes people go "Yeeaaahhh.. probably need to avoid you... " but please don't.. I love talking to everyone and anyone that will listen or talk to me.