Newbie Silent Hill nurse looking for some feedback

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
wingeddeath243

Newbie Silent Hill nurse looking for some feedback

Post by wingeddeath243 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:08 pm

Hiiiii! I'm the nurse for this evening. I'm new at this but it should only hurt a little.
I started cosplaying when I was about 16 and this is the first costume, Silent hill 2 nurse to be exact, I've made completely from scratch.
I really love it but I'd also love input on some parts that others may see as "needing improvement". Realling looking for ways to improve not only my sewing skills but also the costumes themselves. I've stared at this too long honestly XD.I'm also looking for other costumes/cosplay outfits to make. I've been sewing for about 8 years or so but never got around to really making something to wear for halloween or a cosplay convention (of which I havent been to one yet *sigh*). I made a harely quinn costume I made last year to match up with my husband but I wasnt happy with it all...so i just call it the "Costume that doesnt exist". I love to draw and paint as well if I ever have this thing called free time (Whats that?). Other than that I'm busy playing FFXI or lusting over Alistair in dragon age origins.
I am the monster in your head ~ Breaking Benjamin

Nuku15

Re: Newbie Silent Hill nurse looking for some feedback

Post by Nuku15 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:08 pm

Hey there and welcome