New to ACP

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
KaoruLawlietUchiha

New to ACP

Post by KaoruLawlietUchiha » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:47 pm

Hey! Er....I'm a 13 year old girl and i'm not all that new to cosplay, just new here.
I started cosplaying back in third grade when me and my best friend dressed as Naruto charecters. It was way before I even knew what Cosplay actualy is. xD
I'm going into 8th grade now.
I started really cosplaying last year and taking pics, but never uploaded them to DA. I never had anyone to cosplay with, but now I do. Actually, two groups. From different schools that I've gone to. Four people from one (Let's call it group A) and three from the other (Group B). But my issue is that one of the people I cosplay with in Group A is in the grade above me, and so going into High School. And I can't contact him other than via Facebook, which he is rarely on. One of the other people in Group A is loosing interest in Anime. It was a one-year thing for her. And the other two can't go to many cons. Group B.....well, what can I say except for I only talk to one of them. The others I'll speak to rarely. Only when I am super bored, it seems. And one of them doesn't really like cosplay anymore (The bestie that I used to cosplay with). I have never been to any cons, almost got to go to two of them, Otakon and one back in January close to where I lived at that time. Actually, it was right down the road.
But I missed them both, and even though Otakon isn't past yet, I can't go....I was just in Boston last week, too! It sucks... *sigh* :(

Sorry that i'm rambling right now, giving you guys my life story and stuff. Though so much has happened that this barely scrapes the surface.....Message me if you want to talk, or reply here! C:

I have little idea on how it works here.....lol.
I love Death Note, Ouran HSHC, Naruto, and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I also like Shugo Chara and Black Butler.

buster cleveland

Re: New to ACP

Post by buster cleveland » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:43 am

Heya, K! I'm new here, too! Welcome aboard! I've been building things since I was a kid for Halloween and it just ballooned into cosplay work! I'm working on Oathkeeper and Oblivion for a Roxas Organization 13 cosplay right now, or rather- as soon as I get offline! Be good to you!
bc

Nuku15

Re: New to ACP

Post by Nuku15 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Hey there welcome to acp nice to meet you