I'm new!! OH SO NEW! XD Look how new I am!

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
demon2010

I'm new!! OH SO NEW! XD Look how new I am!

Post by demon2010 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:10 pm

I am new to ACP, but not too new too cosplay. The first time I cosplayed was my first convention. Tora-con 2008!! It was great. I was Ryuichi from Gravitation. A yaoi anime. XD It wasn't all that good, but I did it only a few months before the con. I even found a pink bunny! XD

Anyway, a little more about me. I'm a complete and utter nerd! I even play dungeons and dragons! XD My character is a dragonborn paladin!! She's kick ass! I'm also a HUGE anime fan. I'm really into yaoi and yuri. OH! That leads me to another fact of my life. I'm Bi. And I have a girlfriend. And I am in fact a girl.^__^ heehee. I also just recently started an anime club (Well.... since I live in cowtown nowhere it's more of an branch of the anime club that my friend in the city created.) It's still new so we don't have a lot of members yet. >.< lol. That's okay though. I draw a lot, but I really like working with pictures on the computer. I wanna be a graphic designer. XD I'm always looking for new friends to pal around with. I like to RP, but I don't always get the opportunity to join a good RP that lasts. Oh well. I also believe strongly in spreading the love! I'm kinda annoying about it from time to time, but I always try to spread some love everyday. ^^ So do the same! OH OH! And....... My fav pokemon is Victreebel! XD EEP! And I like pie!

So if you actually read through this WHOLE thing, here *Gives you cookie* Congrats! XD lol! Anyway, thanks!!

~Demon~
LOVE KNOWS NO GENDER!
ImageImageImageImage

Nuku15

Re: I'm new!! OH SO NEW! XD Look how new I am!

Post by Nuku15 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:22 am

Hey there and welcome

Choji Warrior

Re: I'm new!! OH SO NEW! XD Look how new I am!

Post by Choji Warrior » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:23 pm

Well top of the morning to ya! Have fun here.
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!