New and in Need of Help...

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
tootraven

New and in Need of Help...

Post by tootraven » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Hullo,

My name is Raven; my big brother is might be taking me to a convention next year. (MTAC I think is what he said)
However, I don't know where to get a cheap costume. [cheap being not out in the thousads or too far into the hundreds].
Does anyone know where I can get, or atleast find, good costumes? I don't have the slightst idea of wht costume I'm loking for, but I'm sure if I can get a look at a few I may be able to pick from them. This is my first convention, I'm so excited I've always wanted to go to one!

Thank You,
~Raven.

Tingari

Re: New and in Need of Help...

Post by Tingari » Tue May 19, 2009 10:28 am

Picking a cosplay is hard but a hint for that if you can find a character that looks like you then great!

As for finding a costume you can make one, but knowing how to sew is required. You can look on ebay to if need be that will give you an idea for prices and anything else that may help even if you don't want to buy it from there. If you buy form online make sure that who ever you buy it from though isn't lying about say size, quality and any damage that may have happened to it. Hope that helps.

Also if you live in a city or close to one they tend to have anime shops but I can't tell you where since I have only been to Calgary, Alberta and Vancouver, BC in Canada.
Tithe - A Modern Faerie Tale
Valiant - A Modern Tale of Faerie
Ironside - A Modern Faery's Tale