Cosplaying Suggestions??

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
dysfunctionalnemo

Cosplaying Suggestions??

Post by dysfunctionalnemo » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:13 am

Hello there everyone!
I'm having quite a bit of trouble trying to find a decent character to cosplay as,
it'll be my first year for Youmacon 09, so I really want to make it fun.

I'm 5'1,
mixed skin tone (so like lt. brown)
Medium length black/brown hair.
and semi-skinny (but by then i'll be fit :lol: )

Me: http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd41 ... 1245580375

If anything i'll be purchasing a wig.
I was considering going as Peppita Rosseti from Star Ocean, but if i'm not able to make her costume in time i'd like to have some other costumes in mind to do.

Any advice is loved! Thank you very much~ <3

a38463846Q

Re: Cosplaying Suggestions??

Post by a38463846Q » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:56 pm

well you could be anise talin from tales of abyss, she wears pig tails and has that type of skin tone, also her costume can be found at cosplaystation or cosplay magic, only ordered once form cosplay magic though, they are trust worthy. or you could be kaolla su from love hina, or zazi rainyday from negima.

Alice-chan

Post by Alice-chan » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:24 am

your skin tone is PERFECT for yoruichi from bleach!
you can do the orange outfit she has..i made one myself...heres her outfit you can do...

what helps the most[in my experience] of cosplay is looking at pictures of people actually wearing them.sometimes images can be distorted or look funny,but when someone is wearing it,its easier ^^

Image <--got it from google

a38463846Q

Post by a38463846Q » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:08 pm

yoruichi is also another good choice for you too but when doing the hair you have two options , you could wear it down which she did later in the manga and anime sorta like a short razor type bob or you could wear your hair with extentions in a high ponytail with bangs. also finding yellow contacts also can help to with that cosplay. and of course that butterfly tatoo she has