New to Cosplaying

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
Sollan

New to Cosplaying

Post by Sollan » Tue May 26, 2009 12:11 am

Hi everyone. I just recently got back from my first con ever and it was amazing. Seeing all theses people dress up left me kind of sad considering I went as no one. My next con will be around 3 days long. I need ideas for my cosplay costume and well... i kind of been dared to do a crossplay costume as well and I'm a sucker for dares... any ideas?

Height-5'7-5'8
Hair-brown (will wear a wig and have it styled if necessary)
Eyes-brown (considering getting special contacts if necessary)
Body Type- On a diet and in the gym. Hoping to get to a perfect tone or slender body type by the time the con hits (wont be for awhile)

I would post pictures but i haven none on the web and no camera for the moment. Each night will be a different costume I'm hoping.

sandman's lady

Re: New to Cosplaying

Post by sandman's lady » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:17 am

if you are willing to spend the money you can go as anyone you wish. I would pick someone from your favorite charaters so that you know there personality. I won't do most of the popular anime or manga like naruto or death note because there are a lot of repeats and that sucks if you have the same costume as someone else. I hope this helps