Ideas Wanted

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
lunastarburst

Ideas Wanted

Post by lunastarburst » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:58 am

I am relatively new to cosplaying. I have only done it twice. The first time I dressed as Sakura from Naruto and the second time I dressed as Sai also from Naruto.

Physical Description:
4ft 10in
short curly brown hair
blue eyes
light skin
I wear glasses

Ideas I Have Come Up With:
Misa- Death Note
Notebook- Death Note
Domo Kun

Other Helpful Info:
I am willing to wear wigs but I would prefer not to dye my hair
I am pretty creative and willing to put together my own costume
I can't sew to save my life
I am willing to crossplay
I am willing to dress as a creature/inatimate object

Squeaker-Ed

Post by Squeaker-Ed » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:25 pm

I can kinda see that you could be Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club, if you found a way to straighten your hair, and if you wore brown eye contacts. You could either be her in the first half of the first episode, or her in the second half of the episode
*~List of Alice's victims~*
Jeff McBride
Kevin Bacon
Some kid in Las Vegas

lunastarburst

Post by lunastarburst » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:32 pm

Squeaker-Ed wrote:I can kinda see that you could be Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club, if you found a way to straighten your hair, and if you wore brown eye contacts. You could either be her in the first half of the first episode, or her in the second half of the episode
Thanks for the suggestion. I've always wanted to watch that anime but I never got to.

Squeaker-Ed

Post by Squeaker-Ed » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:51 pm

lunastarburst wrote:
Squeaker-Ed wrote:I can kinda see that you could be Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club, if you found a way to straighten your hair, and if you wore brown eye contacts. You could either be her in the first half of the first episode, or her in the second half of the episode
Thanks for the suggestion. I've always wanted to watch that anime but I never got to.
Well if you're in a town that can get the FUNimation Channel, you might be able to watch it in English
*~List of Alice's victims~*
Jeff McBride
Kevin Bacon
Some kid in Las Vegas

Andichan

Post by Andichan » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:41 pm

oh! Nina from Code Geass would be kawaii! Especially if you could grow out your hair by the time you need to wear it!

http://photobucket.com/image/nina%20cod ... 11.jpg?o=5 (first season)

couldn't find a good pic of her from R2 but she wears her hair in a cute hairstyle if you get a chance to look at any of the eps from season 2.

they even sell her uniform on amazon!
http://www.amazon.com/Geass-Uniform-Cos ... 71&sr=8-37

lunastarburst

Post by lunastarburst » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:34 pm

Andichan wrote:oh! Nina from Code Geass would be kawaii! Especially if you could grow out your hair by the time you need to wear it!
http://photobucket.com/image/nina%20cod ... 11.jpg?o=5 (first season)
couldn't find a good pic of her from R2 but she wears her hair in a cute hairstyle if you get a chance to look at any of the eps from season 2.
they even sell her uniform on amazon!
http://www.amazon.com/Geass-Uniform-Cos ... 71&sr=8-37
Thanks for the suggestion. I would actually like to dress as someone that I could also take on the personality of though. I haven't seen any of that series and I know nothing about it.

Andichan

Post by Andichan » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:24 pm

lunastarburst wrote:I would actually like to dress as someone that I could also take on the personality of though. I haven't seen any of that series and I know nothing about it.
perhaps you should list some animes that you like if you want suggestions from things you have seen?

You can see code geass, ouran host club, and lots of others on ifyouwas.com

lunastarburst

Post by lunastarburst » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:26 am

Andichan wrote:
lunastarburst wrote:I would actually like to dress as someone that I could also take on the personality of though. I haven't seen any of that series and I know nothing about it.
perhaps you should list some animes that you like if you want suggestions from things you have seen?
You can see code geass, ouran host club, and lots of others on ifyouwas.com
I actually haven't seen alot of the things that are popular for cosplaying. But I am actually thinking of possibly doing the cheerleader from Heroes. I've never missed an episode of that. Do you think I would be recognized?

Andichan

Post by Andichan » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:18 am

I've never seen it, but I'm sure a lot of people would.

lunastarburst

Post by lunastarburst » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:44 pm

Andichan wrote:I've never seen it, but I'm sure a lot of people would.
In case your curious she's a high school cheerleader but she has the ability to regenerate.

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:56 am

The girl from the Second Bring it On Movie? Sure I'm sure you will get noticed. Hayden Pentinerre right?
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

lunastarburst

Post by lunastarburst » Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:59 pm

Choji Warrior wrote:The girl from the Second Bring it On Movie? Sure I'm sure you will get noticed. Hayden Pentinerre right?
Yep that's her. But I would be cosplaying her character from Heroes. Also thanks for the vote of confidence.

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:44 pm

Ive never seen Heroes but she did a great job coming from my friends who simply love Heroes.
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!