NEED SERIOUS HELP!!!! CHILD COSPLAY!!!!

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
Mistress Revna Onasi

NEED SERIOUS HELP!!!! CHILD COSPLAY!!!!

Post by Mistress Revna Onasi » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:54 pm

So besides the fact that I shall be attending AnimeVegas, my little sister [techinically she is my baby cousin but I'm as close to a sister she is gonna get anywayz] is going to attend as well.

[Driving and babysitting issues afoot.]

So I was wondering does anyone know of something a 1yr old could cosplay as that wouldn't be too extravagant. [I want her to actually keep it on lol.]

If you have any ideas....just reply on this, pm me, message me on my messengers or w.e.

Best if you tell me ASAP.
Mistress Revna Onasi =]

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:12 am

Which gender is the baby? Oh! My mistake then, your baby cousin, is the 1 yr old! :)

One of the twin babies from Blood Plus...

Diva's twins babies... Im pretty sure one was a female or they both are.
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

chikane_chan

Post by chikane_chan » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:05 am

how cutee! May be hinaichigo from rozen maiden would fit her..or if you think it's too difficult mayb rini from sailor moon
good luck!^^

Andichan

Post by Andichan » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:28 am

They sell patterns for baby versions of the disney princesses, so she could be from kingdom hearts. I think the ones available are sleeping beauty, snow white, and tinkerbell. those I would think would be easily available since they are from american movies.

I actually have a baby (1 yr.) tinkerbell outfit that someone commissioned me for halloween but then bailed out on me. I even have the wings still in the package. It's not perfectly accurate to the movie/game but everyone will know who she is.

It also has a pair of matching diaper cover/panties. If you're interested, let me know! :D

Ash_doll

Post by Ash_doll » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:55 pm

something quick and easy would be to put her in a shinigami robe, tie it and your'e done.