Need ideas for group cosplay! x_x;

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
Souchan

Need ideas for group cosplay! x_x;

Post by Souchan » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:55 pm

My friends and I are going to an anime ball and then a convention in September (plenty of time for costume making). We are a bit unsure of what we should cosplay. Our current ideas are:
- Final Fantasy X and VII characters
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn
- Vampire Knight

I would like you to help me with two things.
a) If we do one of the three that we have thought of, which one? And which characters should we go as?
b) Any other anime/video game suggestions? We prefer recent-ish series, preferably with lots of girls as we are all girls (although 1/2 are happy to cross dress)

I can only put up descriptions for myself and one other person so far, so just give suggestions for the two of us, but choose a series with quite a number of characters in it (6 mains?)

Me:
(Yes I am Asian and can't hold chopsticks properly! OTL)
166cm (5'5.5"), rather slim, hair is layered chin to past shoulder length (happy to cut/grow/dye), brown eyes, don't mind skimpy although large cleavage is impossible for me xD

Friend:
162cm (5'4"), hair is now brown with red streaks and should length (happy to cut/grow/dye), brown eyes, don't mind skimpy.

Our skin is a bit lighter than in the photos (bad lighting) Sorry >_<
Thanks for your time~!!

Andichan

Post by Andichan » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:12 pm

you remind me a lot of the actress who plays usagi from PGSM. and your friend looks a little like makoto.

that series, of course, has the 5 major senshi, but you also could have someone be beryl or sailor luna or even dark mercury.

(main girls)

sailor luna

dark mercury ^.^

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:48 pm

Its uncanny I tells ye. But still those are good choices... Now Vampire Knight would be great. So would FF but the one that intrigues me most is the middle one.
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!