Ballgown pattern, NEED HELP

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
mangastolemysoul

Ballgown pattern, NEED HELP

Post by mangastolemysoul » Sun May 25, 2008 1:54 pm

Okay, so I recently came upon this BEAUTIFUL gown-like skirt pattern, so I'm wondering what cosplay I can use with it? Any Ideas?

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Mon May 26, 2008 9:01 am

Have you heard of Code Geass? The Princess Yufina? I think has a really nice gown? Any of the sailor senshi from Sailor Moon series...
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Mon May 26, 2008 7:51 pm

Utena, Magic knights Rayearth, Le Chevalier d'Eon.
Taking Commissions .I specialize in kimonos, Bleach, and I am expanding my repetoire. I have done Trench Coats. I make quaility pieces that can be used everyday :) Please leave me a messages we can talk about what you need. SanguineSpinner.etsy.com for the quick and easy kimono purchase. www.racheldesade.deviantart.com to see some of my work.

moriwencartel

Post by moriwencartel » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:04 am

What about Diva from Blood+? She's rather wicked, very girly/stylish, and packs a voice like an angel. Plus... vampire? She tends to have a lot of different costumes but most are ball gown inspired, while dark. ^.^

Factoid about the character:
Diva is Saya's younger twin sister and the main antagonist, Diva is the greatest sworn enemy of the Red Shield. In 1833, Joel Goldschmidt discovered the mummy of an unknown creature that had two cocoons that react to human blood. Diva was born in 1833 from one of these two cocoons. As an experiment, Joel separated the twin girls, raising Saya as if she were his own daughter while Diva, who was given no name, was locked in a tower and given only the basic necessities to live by Joel's assistant Amshel. In 1863, Saya discovers the girl locked in the tower and names her Diva. Twenty years later, Saya releases Diva from her tower so that she can sing at Joel's birthday party, however Diva murders Joel along with the rest of the people attending the party before fleeing the area.

brokenblackwolf

Post by brokenblackwolf » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:29 am

Choji Warrior wrote:Have you heard of Code Geass? The Princess Yufina? I think has a really nice gown? Any of the sailor senshi from Sailor Moon series...
Its actually Euphemia ^_^

I'd suggest:
Firel Dee - The Good Witch of the West
Alice - Pumpkin Scissors
Himeno - Pretear
Alita - Murder Princess
Princess Garnet - Final Fantasy IX
Sakura - Tsubasa Chronicles
Full Moon - Full Moon wo Sagashite
Rose of Versailles
Robin - Witch Hunter Robin

You could also do one of the Disney Princesses

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:54 pm

brokenblackwolf wrote:
Choji Warrior wrote:Have you heard of Code Geass? The Princess Yufina? I think has a really nice gown? Any of the sailor senshi from Sailor Moon series...
Its actually Euphemia ^_^

I'd suggest:
Firel Dee - The Good Witch of the West
Alice - Pumpkin Scissors
Himeno - Pretear
Alita - Murder Princess
Princess Garnet - Final Fantasy IX
Sakura - Tsubasa Chronicles
Full Moon - Full Moon wo Sagashite
Rose of Versailles
Robin - Witch Hunter Robin

You could also do one of the Disney Princesses
Wow my mistake at least thats what it sounded like for me. Anyways thanks for correcting me! I have really bad hearing when it comes to names unless i see their name on the ending credits...
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

brokenblackwolf

Post by brokenblackwolf » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:41 pm

Choji Warrior wrote: Wow my mistake at least thats what it sounded like for me. Anyways thanks for correcting me! I have really bad hearing when it comes to names unless i see their name on the ending credits...
Thats alright ^_^ it is quite a weird name after all