Rinoa mystery outfit

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
bluepaws25

Rinoa mystery outfit

Post by bluepaws25 » Fri May 09, 2008 10:20 am

http://features.cgsociety.org/galleryim ... RINOA4.jpg
any idea where this rinoa is from, it's a lot different then her outfit in ff 8.
thinking of doing it and having my boyfriend go has Leon from kingdom hearts, but i would like to know where this outfit came from.
thanks, dea

ILoveCosplay

Post by ILoveCosplay » Fri May 09, 2008 3:46 pm

Well, it doesn't look real, but it's pretty cute. I'd say go for it, though it'd probably look better with longer hair.

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Fri May 09, 2008 4:57 pm

Thats her fanmade dress i believe there was going to be some kind of remake of sorts of FF8. Who knows i might not be sure bout that though. I also say go for it. Though im going to have to disagree on the longer hair... It looks good sure with long hair but how many girls do have long hair down to their butt?
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

twinklebat

Post by twinklebat » Fri May 09, 2008 9:37 pm

That is commonly known as the Dion Rogers Rinoa. It is not offical at all and was designed for a contest. I'm sure if you google it you can find more info on it.

Ash_doll

Post by Ash_doll » Sun May 11, 2008 1:16 pm

It is dion, but it was made for Rinoa in Kingdom hearts, but she never was made in the game.

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Mon May 12, 2008 8:09 am

Too bad... I wonder how she would apply in Kingdom Hearts part 2 or 3.
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

bluepaws25

Post by bluepaws25 » Tue May 13, 2008 12:06 pm

ok, i would love to do this outfit, my hair is a meduim length, the only thing i have to think about now is, ok so kumoricon is coming, ok, i want to go as lina inverse on saturday, on sunday i'll go as rinoa, and then the last day go as kaname from full metal panic in the bontakun swimsuit.
the next problem though is...i have no problem dying my hair for lina (i'm kind of a strawberry blonde and adding some orange into it would be a match) but then if i'm rinoa i should have a darker color like brown (no problem with kaname cuz i have a blue wig)...so should i get a wig for lina or rinoa, or should i just dye my hair one day for lina and then dye it for rinoa (i know my hair can take it, i've bleached it twice and dyed it twice again in one day and then dyed it two more times after a con and it was like nothing happen). not sure what i should do...not sure my hair length and no bangs hair could pass as lina, but i don't care for wearing wigs, and then i'll have her shoulder pads...umm..what to do.

Sakini Infinity

Post by Sakini Infinity » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:32 am

Blue,
For hair and Rinoa, get a wig. Then kind of bleach the part where she has it highlighted for the proper color. Sometimes people forget that she does have a random highlight in the hair framing her face.
Fire cannot cleanse, it darkens. -- Silent Hill

Planned Costumes:
Koharu (MilkyWay)
Ryohei Sasagawa-Jumpsuit (Hitman Reborn)
Shiki (The World Ends With You)