if anyone can help with pictures, please...

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!

will anyone recognize kujibiki unbalance cosplayers???

probably
33%
nope
33%
maybe
33%

Total votes: 3

Seeker_of_Weird

if anyone can help with pictures, please...

Post by Seeker_of_Weird » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:22 am

my friends and i have considered doing a kujibiki<3unbalance cosplay for acen this year, but i cant find pictures of the characters we wanted to go as...

me: izumi tachibana
ruri: tokino
other friend: Kasumi kisaragi
(dont know what she wants to be called on here, sorry^^)

i found pics of tokino easy enough, and kisaragi isnt too hard, but izumi is a side character in the tv series, so i cant find any pics of the outfit(uniform)!!!

please help if you can! thanks!
In our quest for the perfect cosplay, no cloud, no squall shall hinder us!

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:32 pm

Oh ho side characters you say? whats the title. you certainly said them all in a rush. Slow down. So whats needed is this person named Izumi? Are the other costumes finished?

Seeker_of_Weird

Post by Seeker_of_Weird » Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:44 pm

the other costumes arent finished, but i have pictures of them...i mean, theyre sort of important so its not that hard to find them, but izumi has a less important role, i suppose....but its all good now, i found the official site

i have a side view and front view now, and the main site has the colors of their outfits so i think i have enough now!

thanks for the effort though! if you guys find any more pics, id love to see them!

and if anyone knows if izumi wheres glasses, thatd help a bunch!
i think that was her with the glasses in the first episode, but im not entirely sure because i never caught an introduction...

but i need only tv series pics, not the ova...she looks drastically different in terms of outfit and hair, and the whatnot, and pics of lisa/risa hanbii or kasumi kisaragi(vice president) will also be helpful!!

oh yeah, i think that my friend ruri will be going as risa now, not tokino, but i havent confirmed this with her just yet...so tokino would be helpful as well!
In our quest for the perfect cosplay, no cloud, no squall shall hinder us!

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:33 pm

Nice outfits is it uniforms though? They look great they not your average outfits id tell you.