I need Ideas X_x

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!

can you help me??

yes!!
100%
sadly no
No votes

Total votes: 2

toboekyo

I need Ideas X_x

Post by toboekyo » Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:05 am

Hey all, Okay I need Ideas to whom I should cosplay, hear is a pic of me, but my hair is longer now -goes to my chin- and I have glasses this picture was takin in dec. sorry I dont have any recent ones. O waits do I....Oh and im also about 5 feet 5 inches, I dont care if the cosplay has glasses or not,, but i will not wear contacts >.< I also really dont mind cosplaying guys, my chest size is a little biger than 36B but at metro con i went as a J-rocker guy, so i can flaten my chest well. ^^;;

okay well all these pix are bad but just so you get an idea of what im like and what i look like...Image

ImageOh and did i say I need it in 2 weeks O_O ^^;; but i have 5 more weeks or so to make it more detailed....in 2 weeks is a sweet 16 im goin to and i need to dress up so yea ^^;; Thank you!

Yukina W.

Post by Yukina W. » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:38 am

Do you have a show or game you would like it from? Or any idea what kind of character you want to do?

toboekyo

Post by toboekyo » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:44 am

anyone really, i like ff games teken, kingdom hearts, gravitation, figure 17, .hack, dbz, yu yu, the list goes on and on, so yea just start naming people lol

I have gotes 3 suggestions on another site PLEASE! add on to it or agree with one or 2..thank you!

1. Millie from Trigon

2. Robin from witch hunter robin

3. Yuna from FFX
~If it smells like a cat and looks like a cat then it must be a catgirl ^.~ Meow

Yukina W.

Post by Yukina W. » Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:23 am

You could do the following:
Magic Knight Rayearth- Fuu
Pretear- Sasame
kingdom hearts 1 or 2- Yuffie

Sorry that's all I can think of right now

toboekyo

Post by toboekyo » Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:27 am

Thats great thank you!
~If it smells like a cat and looks like a cat then it must be a catgirl ^.~ Meow

BlackKnightress210

Post by BlackKnightress210 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:36 am

The picture with your camera makes you look kinda like Lulu (I think) because of your hair. But her outfit is rather hard, however if you're up to the task go for it!

Sasame from Pretear would be fun. It'd go with the manga version personally because their uniforms are nicer.

Fuu from MKR would be nice too. Speaking of CLAMP.

Watanuki from Schrödinger's Lion has glasses and hair somewhat like yours. Or, if you liked poofy hair (haha) you could go as Fai in one of those numerous outfits from different places in Tsubasa R. Chronicles. The one he wears in... um... the first place (I'm sad I forgot the name) where he gets his kudan (which happens to be Fuu's guarding in MKR) and is in black and orange. *nods* That's a nice one, and I think he might have googles!

Good luck!

toboekyo

Post by toboekyo » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:07 pm

yea i was thinkin bout Fuu or Sasame, what is his outfit in the manga??hmm, do you think I could pull lulu off? I would love to cosplay her lol but i dont know