Long Brown Hair Cosplay?

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
CherryKawaii

Long Brown Hair Cosplay?

Post by CherryKawaii » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:18 pm

Hello everyone!
I'm new to cosplaying, i have only done a simple "maid" costume before so i guess it doesn't count much. I have long bronw hair (almost to coccix) and im chubby so i would like some suggestions for cosplays that dont have clothes that are too revealing. I'd appreciate characters with my hair color mostly but i dont mind trying to find a wig. Also please dont give me "schoolgirl uniform" or really complicated lolita dresses, I prefer something simple or intermediate, not complicated.

I have long black leather boots, so that can help you give me any suggestions. I like almost any type of anime, from Death Note and Vampire Knight to Excel Saga, Angel Beats, Inuyasha, Ranma1/2, Rurouni Kenshin, Highschool of the Dead, Elfen Lied, Rozen Maiden, etc. If there's anything else you would like to ask me to be able to give me a better suggestion, you can email me to cherrybambina@gmail.com, or look for CherryBambina in FB, or just ask here in the forum. Thanks in advance!
Also play videogames too!
Attachments
8859_4673050658315_1428409896_n.jpg
Here's my picture.
8859_4673050658315_1428409896_n.jpg (32.49 KiB) Viewed 4904 times

coalisa

Re: Long Brown Hair Cosplay?

Post by coalisa » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:14 am

i think Angel Beats Yui may be your type. The costume is simple, but it's beautiful. You could hide your hair in a wig net. (I like black hair.) All costumes in Angel Beats are simple. You could also try Touhou costumes. They are very beautiful. Maybe Touhou costumes will be better choice coz they are all beautiful long dresses.