Cosplay Advice

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
totalSMfan

Cosplay Advice

Post by totalSMfan » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:26 pm

I'm trying to come up with a cosplay idea for this fall but I'm not really sure what character would be good.

I'm around 5'11", light brown hair that's extremely short (a long sort of traditional guy cut), thin, blue/green eyes, ivory skin tone.
"Act like everything's normal! Those're two newborn fawns, struggling to stand on their spindly legs!"

Aigis

Post by Aigis » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:14 pm

Just cosplay a character that you like.

pinkcatmints

Post by pinkcatmints » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:52 am

Yay, someone else with an Ed quote in their signature!!

Are you willing to wear wigs?
What about crossplay?

Without a picture, I'd say with the answer to those questions and maybe a list of some animes/mangas you like, we could come up with lots of ideas.

If you want to match the character personality-wise, you could also write about that-- whether or not you think you could handle a 'mean' character or if you prefer funny characters...etc.

=-------
from that description and your lovely quote: I'd say you could probably pull off a great Faye Valentine!!
"Lesson Lesson... If you see a stranger, follow him" - Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivursky the 4th
"You're thinking in Japanese! If you must think, do it in German!" - Asuka Langley Soryu