Captain Komamura Mask (Bleach)

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
BlackKnightress210

Captain Komamura Mask (Bleach)

Post by BlackKnightress210 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:38 pm

My friend is looking to make a mask for a Komamura cosplay, but she's not sure how to make a mask because she's never had to. She has a few ideas, as do I, but the more we have to work with the better we are off.

Any suggestions or websites you may have seen?

CaptaineKomamura

Re: Captain Komamura Mask (Bleach)

Post by CaptaineKomamura » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:34 am

I'm looking for the same thing, it's impossible to find a realistic fox mask. If you've a news mail me please.

selenamiller

Post by selenamiller » Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:44 am

BlackKnightress210 wrote:
Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:38 pm

My bloxd iofriend is looking to make a mask for a Komamura cosplay, but she's not sure how to make a mask because she's never had to. She has a few ideas, as do I, but the more we have to work with the better we are off.

Any suggestions or websites you may have seen?
One way is to use a paper mache technique. You can create a mold of your face using plaster bandages and then apply layers of paper mache to the mold. Once the paper mache is dry, you can remove it from the mold and paint it to look like Komamura’s mask.

Another way is to use a thermoplastic material like Worbla or Wonderflex. These materials can be heated and molded into shape, making them ideal for creating custom masks. You can find tutorials on how to use these materials online.

If you’re looking for more ideas, you can check out cosplay forums and websites like Cosplay.com or Reddit’s r/cosplay subreddit. These communities are full of experienced cosplayers who are happy to share their knowledge and offer advice.

kisozkhally

Post by kisozkhally » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:49 pm

I share your frustration; a convincing fox mask has eluded my search thus far. Please send me an email if you have any updates.