Trigun Help Please!?

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
black-sheep

Trigun Help Please!?

Post by black-sheep » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:51 pm

I am working on a vash cosplay and I dont really know where to begin...

I am using like a leather/vinal material.

I just ahve myself stumped, any body wanna try and explain to me what I need to do. I have this patter for full body coats and everything.
I also could use help on his gun and under accessories...I sound crazy!

_-_

Non-Exsistant Heart

Re: Trigun Help Please!?

Post by Non-Exsistant Heart » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:46 pm

Well, really all you need is to alter the pattern to your liking, I suggest having loads of reference pictures handy and maybe if you have anyone who knows how to use patterns help you, if not I can explain as much I am able if you have further questions.
The Closer We Get To The Light, The Greater Our Shadow Becomes

Misstress Testament

Re: Trigun Help Please!?

Post by Misstress Testament » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:29 am

You could Modify the Neo (Matrix) trench coat pattern that Simplicity carries in thier costume section. Basically cut back the lapels a touch and make a front panel with buttons, then modify the collar. Make a muslin mock first to make sure everything fits right cause vinyl can be mean to work with. (tissue paper between layers to prevent some stretching and paper clips instead of pins to hold layers together are some sugguestions.)
Taking Commissions .I specialize in kimonos, Bleach, and I am expanding my repetoire. I have done Trench Coats. I make quaility pieces that can be used everyday :) Please leave me a messages we can talk about what you need. SanguineSpinner.etsy.com for the quick and easy kimono purchase. www.racheldesade.deviantart.com to see some of my work.