I'm new to the site.
For my first ever post, I'd like to say three simple words: I need help.
You see, a while back, I wrote a fan fiction script called "Power Rangers: Remorphin Time" which featured the return of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. It features the return of five previous Rangers (Jason Lee Scott, Kimberly Ann Hart, Zack Taylor, Tommy Oliver and Katherine "Kat" Hillard-Oliver) and introduces a new Blue Ranger.
I'm pleased to say it's being turned into a fan film and you can find the teaser trailer here:
The only problem is, neither of us have any prior knowledge of how to make costumes. We have no idea how to make Power Rangers costumes, know of any site with instructions on how to make them, or even where to buy fan-made copies.
These are the items we're looking for:
- All six original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Red Ranger, Green Ranger, Black Ranger, Pink Ranger, Yellow Ranger and Blue Ranger)
- Lord Zedd
- Rita Repulsa
- Rito Revolto
- Alpha 5
- Dulcea (from MMPR: The Movie)
- All six Dino Zords
- All six Power Morphers with the original six Dino Power Coins (Tyrannosaurus, Dragon claw, Mastodon, Pterodactyl, Saber Tooth Tiger and Triceratops)
- The six communicators (red, green, black, pink, yellow and blue)
- All six Power Weapons (Power Sword, Dragon Dagger, Power Axe, Power Bow, Power Daggers and Power Lance), five of which become the Power Blaster
- Blade Blasters
- Rita's Magic Wand
- Lord Zedd's Z-Staff
- Megazord Power Sword
If anyone knows how to tell us how to make these costumes, what you used to make your costumes, or if anyone knows of where to find these things to buy, or anything like that, please let me know. Any help is very much appreciated. After all, your help will be seen in a live-action fan film and you can't say that very often, now can you?
Thanks so much for reading, any help is very much appreciated, and have a good evening, everyone.