HELP!!!

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
Mokotofoxgirl11

HELP!!!

Post by Mokotofoxgirl11 » Thu May 01, 2008 5:28 am

Okay like i'm going to Otakon and i REALLY need help on wigs like i need goood wigs not cheep..... I'm being Chii from Chobits, Rikku from FFX-2 and Rin from fruits basket so basically i need 3 wigs one a whiteish blonde... one a yellow blonde colour and a black one (ALL LONG) :cry: so please help me Thanks

bluepaws25

Post by bluepaws25 » Fri May 16, 2008 12:47 pm

i know this was posted a long while ago, but i thgouth i'd reply since you haven't had any...
i hate looking for wigs, so annoying...try ebay, that's where i seem to be able to find the cheapest ones...but a wig is going to be about $30 and really nice ones can be about $60, depends on how indemand a wig is or how many the seller has...i've found some ones for anime just under $25.
good luck!

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Mon May 19, 2008 10:09 am

Try Moon costumes or Cosworxs
Taking Commissions .I specialize in kimonos, Bleach, and I am expanding my repetoire. I have done Trench Coats. I make quaility pieces that can be used everyday :) Please leave me a messages we can talk about what you need. SanguineSpinner.etsy.com for the quick and easy kimono purchase. www.racheldesade.deviantart.com to see some of my work.