Larxene (KH) costume help??!!

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
xSAIXx

Larxene (KH) costume help??!!

Post by xSAIXx » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:54 pm

I've pretty much figured out how to make the coat, but... WHAT ABOUT THE HAIR?!? Does anybody know about a REALLY good hair-cement/gel product?! Please let me know! Thank you in advance!

I would also like tips on how to make my hair defy gravity and actually stick like hers. If you need a picture, lemme know, kay? :wink:
See the Organization.
Fear the Organization.
Obey the Organization.
PS. DO NOT STEAL MY AVATAR!! I made it with love. It's mine. Stealing will result in certain death. XP

mrs.tomoe

Post by mrs.tomoe » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:00 pm

In general, when trying to do pointy things with your hair, you have to really plaster the roots with whatever product you're using, or the spikes, pointy bits, etc. will just flop. The roots are the foundation after all so if it's not firm, the rest of your structure won't stand.

I think many people like a product called ICE Spiker for really solid hair.

Just curious, will you be using your own hair or styling a wig?

xSAIXx

Hair or wig...

Post by xSAIXx » Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:45 pm

My own hair. Which is naturally wavy-ish. Not like, ABSOLUTLY wavy or anything, but just slightly. But I'm sure it'll work out!

Thanks for the tips, by the way! ^_^ Muchly appreciated.
See the Organization.
Fear the Organization.
Obey the Organization.
PS. DO NOT STEAL MY AVATAR!! I made it with love. It's mine. Stealing will result in certain death. XP