Need help with Malik Ishtar earrings and gold bracelets

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
darkegyptiansoul

Need help with Malik Ishtar earrings and gold bracelets

Post by darkegyptiansoul » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:40 am

I need help with making Malik Ishtar's (from YGO) earrings and arms bracelets...how should I go about this?

+Kohyoh+

Post by +Kohyoh+ » Sun Mar 14, 2004 12:08 pm

i'ld say you can use some melted aluminium in a mold to make them ... but that's me guessing what to do without a pic of them to use as refernce ::sweat::
I want to help save the world... if only I could remember how?

LadyKikyo

Post by LadyKikyo » Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:18 pm

You know that fake goldish metal that doesnt really cost a lot? get about 3/2 rods of it. take one rod and have someone put it around your neck(make it so its just staying on..no need to choke yourself or pinch a vein lol)once they it wrapped one time around the bottom area of your neck hav them mark it with black perminent marker. keep doing those same steps working up to almost the top of your neck. u know how his necklace(s) are. once you're done marking the wire/metal then cut it on the marked places. the wire is bendable so right before you use it you just hav some one help you put it on! just by wrapping the rings in order up the neck and bending them to fit better makes the best necklace!
I Just Want Something I Can Never Have.
~I Love Trent Reznor~

LadyKikyo

Post by LadyKikyo » Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:20 pm

for the earings..well..ever hear of costume jewelry? if you cant find those then go to a store like clairs where they have a lot of jewelry you can bend(lol) or add things too. then just get some beads and light weight wire. for the arm bands just do the same thing i said before only use a thicker band like metal. and ta-da! i hope i helped a bit!
I Just Want Something I Can Never Have.
~I Love Trent Reznor~