Cyborg, Sailor Moon

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
gravigurl

Cyborg, Sailor Moon

Post by gravigurl » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:04 am

I just put both problems in one thread since they both have something to do with construction...#1 Electrical wiring for cyborg what should I use? #2 Sailor moon Identity Crisis (which is basicly half sailor moon half Tuxedo Mask in one body.) I dont know have to create half of his mask (the left side) and half of her tiara (the right) so that they can stay together and on my head. Any ideas.
I am open for prop Commissions from the following series: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Sailor Moon and cardcaptors Sakura.

Skull Rabbit

Post by Skull Rabbit » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:11 pm

Well for the tiara/mask thing, what kind of materials will you use? If you use fabrics or something not very thickish for the tiara, you could just sew the two things together and put a little jewel over top with hot glue??... lol I made a paint picture in case you don't quite see what I meant? And then just like put elastic or whatever to stay on your head (around)

I'm not sure how this idea would actually turn out though, but I guess you could try if you were interested XD

Fialchar

Post by Fialchar » Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:25 pm

That's a good idea ^^

Become the wind, the divine wind, and into the darkness disappear..

~†t+-來~§ђǻŁǻ₣ï~來-+t†~

gravigurl

Post by gravigurl » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:25 am

thats a great picture I wasnt sure if people would understand my mind with that..I have made the half tiara out fo model magic and it came out great....I think I may make the mask out of the same stuff then stick it together with some clear fastener type thing...attach it to wire and shove that into the wig and hat...I'll actually make two since the model magic may not hold up in travel so I'll try your suggestion also
I am open for prop Commissions from the following series: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Sailor Moon and cardcaptors Sakura.