Help on pleated skirt~

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
MagicalCosplayerGirlAngel

Help on pleated skirt~

Post by MagicalCosplayerGirlAngel » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:20 pm

I've searched all over the internet (or just about..)

I've gone to sites that SAY that they have a pleated skirt topic on their site, but I have searched each of their sites (I may have been missing that one small button to lick, but hey, to err is human) and I was wondering if anybody could help me on trying to sew a pleated skirt.

I found a beautiful site once that went into very deep detail on how to make a pelated skirt, but I cannot remember the name of the URL or the site name for the life of me~ T_T So sad, ne? ^^'

If anyone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated~ Arigatou gozai matsu~

- Komugi-chan
"Eien ni ichiban utsukushiku kagayaku hoshi dayo." (You are the star that shines most beautifully forever.)
~Chiba Mamoru from the last episode of Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Sailor Stars

hyperionwitch

Post by hyperionwitch » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:39 pm

Have you tried Goodwill or Salvation Army? My friend found a nice one for her costume...though that was sorta lucky. Anyway, you should try it, they sometimes have things like that.

Sorry I can't be of more help. Good luck!

MagicalCosplayerGirlAngel

Post by MagicalCosplayerGirlAngel » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:18 pm

hyperionwitch wrote:Have you tried Goodwill or Salvation Army? My friend found a nice one for her costume...though that was sorta lucky. Anyway, you should try it, they sometimes have things like that.

Sorry I can't be of more help. Good luck!
Thanks. I'll look into it. Hopefully they'll have a Michiru skirt that I need.
"Eien ni ichiban utsukushiku kagayaku hoshi dayo." (You are the star that shines most beautifully forever.)
~Chiba Mamoru from the last episode of Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Sailor Stars

mindtailor

Post by mindtailor » Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:14 pm

Mad skillz. I have bookmarked that topic for such an occasion. Here is a topic from a while back ago. Hope this helps!
no leap in logic is too extreme... for RAGE!