I want to cosplay as Testament From guilty Gear but........

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
Anabis_Xero

I want to cosplay as Testament From guilty Gear but........

Post by Anabis_Xero » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:14 am

But im not shure where to even start, i have never cosplayed before so i have NO idea what im doing or how to go about creating a costume that is even semi-convincing. If anyone could belp it would be greatly appreciated. ~~Anabis~~
"Mankind found a god and man and in his folly tried to make the god his toy. For this arrogance mankind was punished. That happened fifteen years ago. And the god that man found was lost. But man continues to attempt to resurrect the god and from that god Adam man tempted to make a man that was like a god himself and that was Eva" ~~Ritskuko Akagi~~

Alchem

Post by Alchem » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:32 am

pictures?
"Guys...you realize were making gundams out of cardboard....?"

-Me, 2004

Anabis_Xero

Post by Anabis_Xero » Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:55 am

http://photobucket.com/albums/v731/Anabis_Xero/Me/

thats what i look like if it helps. i want to start work soon but dont know where to start
"Mankind found a god and man and in his folly tried to make the god his toy. For this arrogance mankind was punished. That happened fifteen years ago. And the god that man found was lost. But man continues to attempt to resurrect the god and from that god Adam man tempted to make a man that was like a god himself and that was Eva" ~~Ritskuko Akagi~~

mrs.tomoe

Post by mrs.tomoe » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:32 am

Sorry to be the bearer of unhappy news, but if you've never made a costume before, Testament may not be the best one to start with, especially if you want it to have a certain quality. I know it doesn't look as though it'd be a hard costume to make, but those are usually the most deceptive.

If you still want to forge ahead, try looking at what other people have done so you can get some ideas. Go to CosplayLab.com and do a search for Testament; there are some finished ones. Then come back here with more specific questions, and we'll do our best to help. ^_^

Anabis_Xero

Post by Anabis_Xero » Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:37 am

ok thanks. ill let you know if i have any specific questions

Juci

Post by Juci » Sat May 14, 2005 11:02 am

You can try fetish shops, www.ebay.com or Hot topic.
These places have nice leather dresses.

Online Hot Topic has nothing at the moment for leather clothing, but don't let that stop you from looking around at the store near your house. They might have what the online store doesn't.
"I love you, May I glomp you."