Cosplay Replica Weapons (buy)

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
dingledang

Cosplay Replica Weapons (buy)

Post by dingledang » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:37 am

HI guys! I'm fairly new to cosplay (I've only got 2 under my belt at the moment) and I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this topic and if it isn't then please correct me. Any way I prefer to have replica weapons and not home-made as long as it's something that I'd like to own IRL for instance The Master Sword, Kirito's Elucidator and what not. I do not mind having home made things like kunai or smaller things. So to get to the point I like my replicas to look as close as possible to their anime counterpart. I just came back from anime matsuri and could not for the life of me find a Master Sword that was close enough to satisfy me. I was able to find an elucidator from SAO though.

TLDR: I've got some upcoming cosplays. Kirito from SAO season 1, Linl (twilight princess I think) and Sauske
https://www.google.com/search?q=sasuke+ ... mz0LOgM%3A

I need swords for each of these that AREN'T crap. I saw a sauske sword at Matsuri as well but I wasn't impressed because when removed from the sheath it would take wood shavings and paint with it. As for kirito I only need the Dark Repulser and for Link I'd love to find both an Ordon sword and the Master Sword. Thank you all so much!