Zombie and survivor costume critique/ideas

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
DV_Stephanie

Zombie and survivor costume critique/ideas

Post by DV_Stephanie » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:34 am

Hi, everyone!

My name's Stephanie, and I'm the community manager for Z., a revolutionary downloadable zombies-versus-survivors game. We've signed great cosplayers like Jessica Nigri, Linda Le, and Monika Lee to participate in live photography for our cards, but we need more ideas for costumes and original poses/context. I'd also LOVE to hear what you think of the project!

Here's an update that talks about who's involved and what we're planning so far, and below is a sneak preview of what we're planning.

We're aiming for realistic shots/clothing/props for the regular cards and a more fantastical look for special cards. How would you make zombies and survivors in an apocalypse more interesting and original? Thoughts and tips are welcome!

Let me know if you have questions or recommendations for other great cosplayers (girls and guys) who might want to take part! We're always scouting for more talent to join our team.

Right now we're more than halfway to our funding goal. We're excited to share the project with you! I hope you like it. :)

ReneFunga

Re: Zombie and survivor costume critique/ideas

Post by ReneFunga » Thu May 26, 2016 10:26 pm

Thoughts and tips are welcome.
e game

ruesoferick

Re: Zombie and survivor costume critique/ideas

Post by ruesoferick » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:56 am

trying to costume like a zombie can be one of the most difficult deals hahaha... the blood, the makeup, the skin color, clothes etc etc... you did a great job guys! :mrgreen: