APH Poland Wig -- Help?

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
Lightning_St0rm

APH Poland Wig -- Help?

Post by Lightning_St0rm » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Okay... so my Poland whom I love dearly needs a new wig.... and of course nothing is easy. I have been searching for a couple months now and I have nothing to show for it other than a lot of time waste hopelessly looking a perfect wig that that seemingly doesn't exist.

I was wondering if anyone had any insight as to where I might find a LIGHT BLONDE but NOT PLATINUM wig?

I have been all over E-bay and Cosplay.com... and still no dice. They are always too yellow or too light... length is not an issue as I can always help her cut it to the proper length~
All we need is a blonde bob with no bangs in the correct colour...

Any help that anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated~ <3

-- Lightning
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
I speak English, Russian, and some Polish -- I like practice ~

Buffy777

Re: APH Poland Wig -- Help?

Post by Buffy777 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:33 pm

Yengspeaksbeauty

Post by Yengspeaksbeauty » Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:01 pm

Im sure there are shops online that are selling wigs (https://www.perfectlocks.com/collection ... curly-wigs). If they don't have a specific wigs as per your description, you can ask for a customize wig, but I assume they are a little bit expensive.

sugarcanegrapnel

Post by sugarcanegrapnel » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:37 am

Have you tried checking out specialty wig shops or costume shops in your area? Sometimes they carry a wider range of wig colors and styles compared to online stores. Additionally, you might want to explore websites that specialize in wigs and hairpieces, as they often have a larger selection and may offer custom options where you can specify the exact color you're looking for.