OK I Give Up, Where Does Everyone Get Their Superhero Tights

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
Sword-of-Grayskull

OK I Give Up, Where Does Everyone Get Their Superhero Tights

Post by Sword-of-Grayskull » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:22 pm

While I await for some of my Sokka costume materials to be shipped to me, I started a second cosplay of Superman, my favorite fictional character of all time. The problem is, every place I've tried searching for a blue spandex bodysuit only carries suits that completely cover the head. I need a bodysuit that doesn't have a freaky fetish mask, and preferably a rectangular-cut collar like Supes has. Anyone know where the one-stop shop would be?
"I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

Idzerda

Re: OK I Give Up, Where Does Everyone Get Their Superhero Ti

Post by Idzerda » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:34 pm

Well I don't know what you budget is exactly but I own a costume business and we have made several super hero costumes. You can check us out and see some of our work at Capes and Cowls Anonymous. If your interested you can shoot us an email at capesandcowlsanon@gmail.com. :)