Anyone know where I can find these items?

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
Waylander

Anyone know where I can find these items?

Post by Waylander » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:46 am

So I have about a month and a few days left until the convention I'm going to, but there are still a few items I have yet to find. I plan to Cosplay as Rude from Advent Children but I can't seem to find anything like his sunglasses. Would anyone happen to know if they exist, and if not something similar to them. Also I have found various gloves but I figure it wouldn't hurt to ask here in case someone has a better suggestion.

Thanks in advance. :)

Aigis

Post by Aigis » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:30 pm

Tried ebay yet? :) I looked but couldn't find anything. You might want to check back there.

Also, try http://www.celebrity-sunglasses-finder.com/ and send them a pic of Rude, maybe they can match up with something similar.

bluepaws25

Post by bluepaws25 » Fri May 16, 2008 12:58 pm

if it's not too late...
they kinda just look like normal sunglasses...much easier to find then reno's sunglasses (which i can't find, but i just used a normal pair and it looked fine).there is a awesome rude on myspace, i don't have access to myspace at work but if you look me up myspace.com/deastar5, adn once you are my friend you can look him up, his pretty awesome! he really really looks like him.
best of luck!
~dea