Kisame help please

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
Kaoru Hitachiin-chan

Kisame help please

Post by Kaoru Hitachiin-chan » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:34 pm

My friend wants to be Itachi and forcing me to Kisame. What do you think I should do for the Makeup face, hands, and feet? Also his sword? Please help me.

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:11 pm

For make up Try MoonCostumes.com they have all kinds of face and body paints. add a little prostetics and a finishing powder.
If you never plan to unwrap the sword I'm guessing you could use styrofoam and wrap it. (yeah my spelling sucks) Go from there and good luck.
Taking Commissions .I specialize in kimonos, Bleach, and I am expanding my repetoire. I have done Trench Coats. I make quaility pieces that can be used everyday :) Please leave me a messages we can talk about what you need. SanguineSpinner.etsy.com for the quick and easy kimono purchase. www.racheldesade.deviantart.com to see some of my work.

Lyzi_Kira

Post by Lyzi_Kira » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:22 pm

I saw this amazing Kisame cosplay at a convention a while back, I could try and get some pics for you, because his sword was so well thought up, I don't know exactly how he made it, but part of it was showing, and he used leaves painted blue I believe for that effect the Samehada has.. What you could do, is take a broom stick take off the brush and paint the stick yellow, then for the skull on the end, you could make that out of styrofoam and paint it. Plus make the big popsicle like base out of cardboard or something light for the actual sword part and hot glue on leaves painted blue. Then wrap it in what ever you want, be it white material, toilet paper (wOOt!!) or anything else. ^_^ hope that helps some. and for the makeup just go to some make up stores and find out if they have any blue face powder, or you could get face paint/makeup from the dollar store, and use eyeliner for the black markings on his cheeks and his eyes.

I didn't know which of the links worked >.<
http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w12/ ... 5_3725.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w12/ ... 5_3725.jpg
Tears that drown my heart... Tears that feed my soul. Tears... the language of my love for you.