Elite Beat Diva cosplay issues

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
AlphaAlchemist

Elite Beat Diva cosplay issues

Post by AlphaAlchemist » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:38 pm

Im Designing an Elite beat Divas costume, and i have no idea how to go about making the top. Any suggestions?

This is the best picture i could find, so here it is to give u a general idea of what im trying to do...

Im pretty much set for the rest of the outfit, but the top is proving difficult...

Jasdero

Post by Jasdero » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:55 am

what are you having issues with it is a pretty much simple v cut wrap right? so with the detailing like the white i would use ...AAHHH WAHT THAT STUFF CALLED....umm..hem stuff that comes prepackaged. you can get it from walmart and hibby libby and most fabric stores, use that to attach the red and black together. then just get some lace for the bottom, or ruffle up some black cotton fabric
Check out my site...
http://www.freewebs.com/comcos
Gaijin USA FEED THE ADDICTION!
For your anime needs!
http://www.gaijinusa.com

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:55 am

Bias tape, or you could go with fabric paint. Looks like a bra top or a shortened vest. Make it snug around your barrel and a touch or rubber grip will make it hold in place better. Add a touch of fringe and you're good.
Taking Commissions .I specialize in kimonos, Bleach, and I am expanding my repetoire. I have done Trench Coats. I make quaility pieces that can be used everyday :) Please leave me a messages we can talk about what you need. SanguineSpinner.etsy.com for the quick and easy kimono purchase. www.racheldesade.deviantart.com to see some of my work.

AlphaAlchemist

Post by AlphaAlchemist » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:43 am

Mmk, thanks guys