Sora Wig!

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
deceitful_heart

Sora Wig!

Post by deceitful_heart » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:55 am

I am looking for a Sora from Kingdom Hearts wig. Any ideas or places where I can buy one soon?

london2191

Post by london2191 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:10 pm

Depends on how soon. Cosworx delivers very quickly, but I prefer Amphigory because they're cheap and they have very detailed descriptions and pictures for wig choice unlike Cosworx. Amphigory takes awhile longer depending on wig and wig color. I don't suggest buying any wigs from ebay because the only one I know and depend on is Zhenna0036 but she's an asian seller and asian wigs are /very/ thin which is definitely not wanted for Sora who has bundles of hair. >_<

So search Cosworx or Amphigory for a medium length wig in the color you want *I suggest femme fatale*. I would straighten it so the spikes aren't wavy and crappy. Then I would style with spikes into Sora's style with got2b blasting freeze spray or got2b spiking glue *i suggest spray more*, let them all dry individually and go from there. You can trim the spikes that're too long. Or you can just trim in the beginning, but it's kinda hard to do that.

The wig's mesh might show since it sorta is an updo, but you can add similar colored wefts. Find a good wig cap! =D Hope this helps.

deceitful_heart

Thanks!

Post by deceitful_heart » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:37 am

It helps a LOT, thank you so much!

london2191

Post by london2191 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:54 am

Oh, forgot to say, if you just want a pre-made wig since Sora is a pretty hard wig to make, you can post on the Spam Board forum on Cosplay.com and ask for people to commission you a wig there. =O Or some people here in the AC Plaza might do it too...I'm not sure. But good luck. =3