Haku Mask?

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
FlyingNeko

Haku Mask?

Post by FlyingNeko » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:28 pm

-From Naruto, ya know that one adrogenous guy Haku? o.o
Well I want to cosplay as him, but I'm not sure how I will go about the mask buisness. I looked on ebay, and I saw one, but for a ridiculous price. D:
I am thinking about doing paper mache, but I need some other people's opinions/tips.

Thanks. :]

gravigurl

Post by gravigurl » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:55 am

get a pic for us but if it is a mask like I am thinking try major craft stores (not a walmart craft dept they no got these) where they keep the feathers and boas they have a bunch of masks some a phantom of the opera like others are full face masks that you can paint and design however you wish. They are plastic so I do recomend using something for paint that wont chip off or seal it in with a non gloss poly
I am open for prop Commissions from the following series: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Sailor Moon and cardcaptors Sakura.

FlyingNeko

Post by FlyingNeko » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:43 am

Wa La~

gravigurl

Post by gravigurl » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:22 am

if what I said before doesn't work try this material called rigid wrap I don't really know where to get it. it is mentioned in the Death Note help thread on this forum, they say it works great as soon as I find some I'm thinking craft stores or maybe even hardware stores may have it, I'm going to be making this Haku mask it looks really cool
I am open for prop Commissions from the following series: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Sailor Moon and cardcaptors Sakura.