Kagome's School Outfit

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
M_Ring_Grl

Kagome's School Outfit

Post by M_Ring_Grl » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:52 pm

Okay, so I found the tutorial on how to make the Senshi's uniforms, and was wondering if that would transpose easily to Kagome's outfit.

For the skirt, my mother found a dress that had a pleated skirt, and was planning on using that.

For the top, what would be best? And what would be the best way to make the cuffs?

Kagome from InuYasha, by the way. Sorry that I currently can't find my ref pics.

{I was last here two years ago, in May, asking about the Shikon no Tama...I believe. Well, I found the Shikon no Tama...the shards, anyway, for sale, and am planning on buying those...}

Kairi1750

Kagome

Post by Kairi1750 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:47 am

Hey if you want to find some pics of Kagome go to cosplay.com and search Kagome and you will find some really good pics
Please dont mess with this misguided Angel of death

mightnightlovers

Post by mightnightlovers » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:29 am

I cosplayed her before. I found that a simple white shirt does the trick. As for the sleeves on the top of her shirt, try using thick green ribbon. and white lace to wrapp around. The big read bow, try just buying red a substute for silk. if you want. You can email me and I can send you a picture of the shirt i have. my email xsweetsummersx@yahoo.com.