Bunch of Malice Mizer Costumes

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
gravigurl

Bunch of Malice Mizer Costumes

Post by gravigurl » Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:32 pm

I'm working on a bunch of Malice Mizer costumes for Halloween and for Anime Boston 06 and Portcon 06 one of them is going to be Mana's white dress from Rose Blanche the white wedding dress type thing but the problem is it looks really pricy...I need some opinions should I go to goodwill, salvation army or some other thrift store buy an already made wedding dress then deconstruct or just go buy the fabric and junk to make a new one...I believe that the latter would be cheaper but making it would get the dress to be perfect (hopefully) the first time.
Also, I'm trying to find a better picture other than the one with him side to and the group pic....if anyone knows of a site that has a better picture it would be greatly apreciated.
I'm also making a Cyberland Kozi and Mervielles Kami (if anyone has any good pics of Kami's makeup for that costume I'll love you forvever!) Thank you!

prince

Post by prince » Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:51 am

I don't know onw off hand but check out my other fourm adn ask there... we are MAD for the MM coat and AS is going to be putting it up for sale soon (custom made of course) these guys know about MM and have gotten some great pics too.

So ask HERE if you would like... I am sure they (er...we...) can help ya out.
Sometimes, it really is that easy...