Conventions Section Redesigned

General Announcements and News regarding ACP
Genjitsu
ACP Owner

Conventions Section Redesigned

Post by Genjitsu » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:26 pm

Ok, I'm really excited to bring you guys the new conventions page, at http://www.acparadise.com/cons.php

Now everybody, not just ACP cosplayers, can add conventions that they will be attending to their Convention List. This list will be seen in your forum profile and ACP page. By browsing each convention in the list, you can easily find out which ACP members will be going! If you see incorrect information on a con, you can instantly correct and update it. We're thinking about possibly having a section for each convention for people to submit links of galleries and such, but for the time being, everybody should start making their lists for the next con season!

You can also use the conventions page to organize gatherings and photoshoots. By filling in details such as time, place, and what series or group the photoshoot will focus on, it will make it that much easier for other people to join in.

The tools page has also been changed a bit to accomodate the new additions. As usual, if anything breaks yell at me!

AdrienneO

Post by AdrienneO » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:34 pm

I love this. And I love the way the tools section looks now too!! Yay!