Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:46 pm
- Forum: Costume / Prop Construction Help
- Topic: Batman's cowl: Advice?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1313
Okay, to start, at this year's AX, I went as Batman, and it went well enough, but I want to re-do the cowl. Thing is, I want to improve it. I had to learn how to sew and make my own patterns and most of it was fine, but the cowl still wasn't exactly what I wanted. Specifically, the ears were stitche...
- Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:03 pm
- Forum: New Cosplayers or just New to ACP
- Topic: New to this site, still new to cosplay...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 781
Hello, folks. The name's Matt. I'm from Maine and have been to a few cons (Dragon*Con 2009 and This year's Anime Expo), meeting some awesome people at each one. I'm not much of a cosplayer right now as I only began a year ago and had to learn everything on my own. So far, I've done Dr. Mcninja (wore...