Photographer BlizzardTerrak > Galleries > Big Wow Comic Festival 2013 (Saturday)
- Big Wow Comic Festival 2013
- Most Recent Photo:
- 06-09-2013 (94 Photos Total)
- San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, CA
- Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G DX Lens AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED Lens SB-700 AF Speedlight i-TTL Shoe Mount Flash Adobe Lightroom 3
- BigWow Comicfest is a small comic convention one week before Fanime in the same location as where Fanime is held. I would probably have not given it a try it it were not for the press badge I was offered by their public relations officer. At first I wasn't going to take it due to finals and it's proximity to Fanime, but since I was missing two days from Fanime, I decided to at least attend on Saturday so that I can cover the Geek Fashion show.I do not regret going.For a small convention, BigWow Comicfest decided to invite numerous cosplayers as special guests, bolstering an otherwise small convention into a rather busy day for a cosplay photographer like me. Though with the large amount of people crowding me everytime I shot a cosplayer, it made things difficult for me to get decent hall shots. You'd think they have never seen cosplayers before or something?
1 cosplayers identified.
Click on a cosplayer to view only photos with them in it.