Cosplayer benihime > Costume of Tomoyo from Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle
- Most Recent Photo
- Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle
- Year Completed:
- Construction Difficulty:
- Best in Masters
- Costume worn at:
- Izumicon 2011
This Costume has been retired
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
- Never again am I using costume satin. The only reason I chose it was because of the color.
Seriously guys....never again.
The sleeves were definitely the hardest part of the costume. At first I just used really stiff interfacing to make the shape, but they didn't stay up (no matter how much I tried) so I replaced it with craft foam and it worked so much better.
The crown part was made of insulation foam and then it was "drilled" into the wig (if that makes any sense?)
- Personal Thoughts:
- this was my first time doing a head piece... I have learned so much. I'll eventually redo this outfit
- Styling Notes
- for the first version, I bought wefts and made the "buns" parts instead of making it another piece.
- Wig Review
- this wig was HORRIBLE quality. it literally tangled as I got it out of the bag and it felt kinda greasy