Cosplayer Misona > Costume of Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
- Most Recent Photo
- My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
- Twilight Sparkle
- Special Variation:
- Best Mare
- Year Completed:
- Construction Difficulty:
- Very Easy
- Costume worn at:
- Anime Fest 2012
This Costume has been retired
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
- I used super nice I-don't-remember-what-type-of-fabric, but it was all consistent with one another. It was very flow-y and soft, but thicker then bridal fabric. I made the pattern myself (as usual, it's rare when I don't).
I made the headband with beads and flowers that I made with the same material.
This costume was super fun!
And the heels were comfy because they weren't super high.
- Personal Thoughts:
- Super fun! Technically this is my first gijinka, so I had lots of fun making up costume ideas for this one! EEYUP
- Styling Notes
- Cut and colored streaks with purple sharpie! It was fun!
- Wig Review
- You can't use heat on it because it's ghetto, but oh well! We made the curled look by simply tucking the hair under the wig cap : 3 It was a last minute decision!