Cosplayer Misona > Costume of Noel Vermillion from BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
- Most Recent Photo
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
- Noel Vermillion
- Year Completed:
- Construction Difficulty:
- Costume worn at:
- Tokyo in Tulsa 2011
This Costume has been retired
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
- Made from the cheapest fabric from Hobby Lobby, when I still didn't think about texture and all that. Who knew huh? But it worked out pretty well.
I think the only thing that would be considered pretty cool would be the rope I used for those red things she has... That was pretty neat of me HAHA!
Guns made from cardboard and aluminum paper for the general shape. After drafting the design out, it was then painted with acrylic paint.
Whole costume took about 1.5 months.
However, boot covers were made after the 2011 convention during a mini photo-shoot about a month later. Those covers were... made in a night... so they really really suck.
- Personal Thoughts:
- My first cosplay for my first convention! It was a really awesome experience and I met a ton of awesome people!
This cosplay definitely made me think more out of the box but it was worth it!
Sadly, after two whole days of wearing it nonstop, some of the edges started fraying... and although I said I would fix it, I probably will not... So now although THIS costume is retired, I plan on making her new outfit, because... why not? I have the wig already!
- Styling Notes
- I had no idea what i was doing
- Wig Review
- I was rushed for time, being that the convention was in a week, so ordering from EpicCosplay really saved my skin! Super fast shipping because it was in the states, and it's a really nice wig!